1 replies

Heat pump + combi boiler

Hi,
    Is it possible to combine the supply from an Air source Heat pump and a Gas Combi boiler to Jaga radiators? We would prefer to generate DHW from the Combi Boiler only because of space restrictions (ie no room for DHW storage cylinder)
    Thank you,
    regards,
    Ian, Project Manager, Riversmeet Community Cooperative

17/09/2011
    riversmeet

2 replies

Twin Core or DBE?

I plan to use JAGA rads (3 downstairs and 4 up, 7 total) with a conventional boiler system. I would like quick heat in the 2 living areas. Which would give best results, a twin core rad or a single with DBE?

08/09/2011
    Marshdom

1 replies

Can you direct me to valve information on your web site please?

Hi, great site but I can't seem to see information on the valves you offer. Could you direct me to the appropriate area please.

Many thanks.

P. Shiny

08/09/2011
    PShiny

1 replies

Heater Guards

Hello, does anyone know where to find the NHS Estates Guidelines for appliance guards and how to make sure guards meet their requirements?

05/09/2011
    j_aianos

1 replies

Jaga Geo Fittings

Hello,
    I have a Jaga Geo Vertical radiator, but all of a sudden the T Piece fitting into the radiator (T Piece with tight plug) has started leaking at the swivel joint. Is there some way I can fix this or can I buy a replacement fitting?

Thanks...

27/08/2011
    DarrenAnderson

1 replies

closed system

Hello, can the Iguana range (Circo model) be used on a closed heating system? The system is pumped, not gravity fed.

Thank you in advance.

P.Shiny

17/08/2011
    PShiny

1 replies

Mounting an Iguana Aplano radiator on partition walls.

The weight of my Iguana Aplano radiator is given as 28.5 kg. I have to install this on non load-bearing walls of breeze/cinder block. Any advice on fixin(gs)?

11/08/2011
    pianist

1 replies

Canal radiator

Hello,

I have flat with total area 220 Sq. Metres with 3 bedrooms and 1 sitting room . the large window from flor to sealing of 3 bedrooms are opening to the North side which moderate winds blowing in the winter time. the bedrooms...

04/08/2011
    Adil

1 replies

Hi, I've got the vertical Jaga Geo. Iost the wall fixings during my house move - can they bought seperatly? Cheers, Dean

Hi, I've got the vertical Jaga Geo. Iost the wall fixings during my house move - can they bought seperatly? Cheers, Dean

23/07/2011
    thething

0 replies

What radiators should be installed with biomass wood burning boiler ?

I have a wood burning boiler linked to a 3,000 litre storage tank. In summer it provides domestic hot water for up to five days. I was given to understand that with central heating on in winter it would last up to 3 days but I am lucky...

24/07/2011
    john

1 replies

working pressure for TWINE radiatore

working pressure for TWINE radiatore

22/07/2011
    Yuri

1 replies

Radiator designed for heat pumps.

I am looking for radiators that are specifically designed to work effectively with a ground source heat pump. What do you suggest?

Thanks and regards,
    Mike.

18/07/2011
    mike.

1 replies

I need to change 5 column rads to lst's in a school hall.

Is it possible to use to your rads on a one pipe system?

07/07/2011
    ijmorrisplumbingandheating

1 replies

rep in Ireland

anyone help with contact details for Clima Canal Trench heaters in Ireland

24/06/2011
    Ashgrove Mech

1 replies

Have I got the size right?

I need a new bedroom radiator to run off an air source heat pump. The room is 31m^3 and the radiator can only be 0.5m high (0.7m floor to window sill). I think that I need about 2000Watts of output. Will a 11cm deep 1.1m long radiator...

19/06/2011
    sarah dagostino

1 replies

where can i purchase jaga radiators from? who are the main stockists

do any of the main plumbers / builders merchants stock the jaga range? eg plumb center, Grahams etc

19/06/2011
    phil

1 replies

Which valves are required for Jaga radiators

Please tell me which valve I need to buy for a Jaga Iguana Circo Corner Vertical Decorative Radiator

15/06/2011
    EPyne

1 replies

Iguan Arco Plus range suppliers

Can you tell me if B&Q sell the new Plus version of the Iguana Arco please or do they just have the old version? I realise their description doesn't show 'Plus' but wanted to check as I haven't found any other online retailers stocking the Plus. If not who does?...

13/06/2011
    fj

1 replies

jaga play radiator

do you sell capillary,which is between thermostatic valve and control panel,because small part is missing from capillary and it doesn't work properly????

08/06/2011
    ingle

1 replies

play radiator

i would like to buy integrated thermostatic valve TPB for my play radiator for girls 500x1000x130 ,watts 985,can i order from your website and how much does it cost???

07/06/2011
    ingle

1 replies

Sani Basic towel radiator

Could you please provide a cost for a Sani Basic (1700mm x 600mm) chrome radiator complete with T piece and electric heating element. Thank you

07/06/2011
    john lewis

1 replies

Which single rad for my living room picture wall ?

Have you a specific model of domestic wall rad which is high output yet possibly most suitable to hang pictures above?
    No limitation on height.

Our heating engineer has suggested a 650hx1200w Jaga Strada fan assisted on the basis of output capability alone.
    Would that be the best in terms of direction and...

01/06/2011
    IAN

1 replies

circo models

Looking to install a full wet system, circo rads I have experience with and very happy with there performance. Having read some of the other models you offer I decide to install 4 12v dc fans behind the rad which has increased its performance by about 30% interms of time...

28/05/2011
    gasmandan

1 replies

Iguana circo wall radiator,

could you supply me with the Watts output and relevant sizes?

28/05/2011
    gasmandan

1 replies

1 replies

can I buy valves from you?

I need valves for a Iguana circo wall radiator. Can I buy these from you?

11/05/2011
    Addison

1 replies

Are Accolade towel rails available in SS or chrome?

We have 3 which once were white but are now very discoloured. I wish to replace with the same fixing points.

10/05/2011
    john.dobson@bondso.com

1 replies

are the trvs biflow and can they be connected to the return

are the trvs biflow and can they be connected to the return

29/04/2011
    mark