1 replies

Improved temperature distribution?

Do you have any tech info on improved room temperature distribution with lower temp radiators compared with traditional high temperature, with or without fan-assist?

15/12/2011
    MarkJohnson113

1 replies

can strada radiators be supplied in any RAL colour?

can strada radiators be supplied in any RAL colour?

13/12/2011
    Ian Lucas

1 replies

radiator

how do i bleed the cocoon lst

12/12/2011
    kevin

0 replies

Cold Iguana Arco rads

What is the correct way to bleed the Iguana Arco rad? What type of valves should be fitted, can they be seperate or do they have to be double as shown in your photos?

12/12/2011
    Malcolm Wainman

1 replies

Installation considerations for a Jaga Iguana Arco

Are there any special recommendations when installing a Jaga Iguana Arco vertical radiator as opposed to a conventional radiator? I have had two fitted with Jaga Iguana Angled Wall Mounted Decorative Thermostatic Radiator Valve Connectors and both are taking a long time to heat up and I feel never really...

30/11/2011
    parkn

5 replies

How long does it take for items to come into stock?

We have been waiting for a Jaga 5090.1104 thermostatic head for approximately 3 weeks. Would you know the average waiting time?

22/11/2011
    NFTS

1 replies

how do i remove the casings of a strada ?

See belwo from FAQ - can someone tell me how to do it ?

Can I remove and refit my radiators as I am redecorating?
    Unlike most traditional radiators, the Jaga casing can be removed without any draining down at all. We recommend the heat exchanger is covered so that paint, plaster...

22/11/2011
    jamyjj

0 replies

how do i bleed a strada radiator ?

how do i bleed a strada radiator ? do i need to remove the casing ? if so how do i remove the casing ? do i need to first remove the thermostatic valve ? if so do i need a plumber !!

22/11/2011
    jamyjj

1 replies

Basic DBE Radiator Surface Temperature?

I have specified Basic DBE radiators on a job of mine. I have had a query regarding the panels surface temperature. I will have a flow temperature of 50oC and a return of 40oC, could you tell be the radiators surface temperature whilst in static mode i.e without fans running?...

21/11/2011
    Rossw01

1 replies

Jaga Pro valve adjustment

I would like to get advise on how the Jaga Pro two pipe radiator valves can be adjusted to balance the radiators.

19/11/2011
    mariap

1 replies

TRV head dead zone?

Good morning, I am looking to install some of your Strada DBE in my new build house and just wondered what the 'dead zone' of the TRVs / TRV heads is.

would you be able to advise please?

Many thanks.

17/11/2011
    PShiny

3 replies

Radiators for Air Source Heat Pump

Can radiators be used with air source heat pumps at low temperatures such as 35C?
    If so, what will the COP be reduced by, if at all?
    Thanks in advance.

16/11/2011
    EmmaMarisa

1 replies

Turning on a DBE

How do I turn on the DBE system on my rads? We installed a GSHP in Aug (previously had a gas boiler) so this is the first time we're wanting to use the boost/comfort etc. functions. There's no blue light showing on the control panels at all. Holding the button...

12/11/2011
    gonedutch2000

1 replies

Jaga Sani Basic towel radiator

Hi, Please can you advise the other components and specifications required for fitting a Jaga Sani Basic towel radiator? i.e. heating element....

04/11/2011
    sara

1 replies

Linear Plus Radiators

Do I need to bleed my Jaga Linear Plus radiators? They are approximately 4 years old and we have not bled them before. However, we are aware of water 'gurgling' noise which we have not experienced in previous winters. Many thanks, r

31/10/2011
    racheldixon

1 replies

Chip in geo black

I bought a geo horizontal in black. There are two small chips in the corners. What do you recommend to fill the gaps and make a repair?

30/10/2011
    Tykeman

4 replies

How do you setup Jaga Pro Two pipe Valve sets?

Do the radiator valves have to be adjusted/balanced to optimise performance?

21/10/2011
    mrogerson

1 replies

how do I bleed my rad

how do I bleed my rad

24/10/2011
    Walker

1 replies

david

can anyone advise me about fitting geo horizontal rads do you need to fit the flow to the t.r.v. side and if you don't what will it do. The new geo is not allowing the water through so hence wont heat up

20/10/2011
    david

1 replies

Clima canal air flow

What is the air flow (CFM) capability of the Clima Canal fans? How much are do they circulate at full speed?

19/10/2011
    yannisps

1 replies

iguana angled chrome valve coupling set

Hi, I have purchased a jaga iguana chrome angled valve set to go with my jaga Iguana radiator, but haven't got the coupling connection set to go with the valve to fit pipes. B & Q where i got my radiator have said up to 3 to 4 weeks for...

19/10/2011
    garry newton

1 replies

what is low temperature ? Will the radiators work with 35 degrees c water?

what is low temperature ? Will the radiators work with 35 degrees c water?

18/10/2011
    howard

2 replies

Iguana Circo Corner top connections

I have recently purchased an Iguana Circo Corner from B&Q. The fitting instructions show the connections at the bottom however your catalogue show that this product is available with connections at the top. Can I mount this radiator upside down as my pipework is coming from above.
    Thanks in...

02/10/2011
    AndyImmins

1 replies

Leaking Radiator Valve

I have an Iguana Arco fitted with a Angled thermostat valve. The valve has started leaking where the flow pipe enters the valve at the back. This happened after the radiator was removed and refitted for decorating. I've refitted several times with no joy. When I checked carefully I noticed...

04/10/2011
    PeterKing

1 replies

Heat pump + combi boiler

Hi,
    Is it possible to combine the supply from an Air source Heat pump and a Gas Combi boiler to Jaga radiators? We would prefer to generate DHW from the Combi Boiler only because of space restrictions (ie no room for DHW storage cylinder)
    Thank you,
    regards,
    Ian, Project Manager, Riversmeet Community Cooperative

17/09/2011
    riversmeet

2 replies

Twin Core or DBE?

I plan to use JAGA rads (3 downstairs and 4 up, 7 total) with a conventional boiler system. I would like quick heat in the 2 living areas. Which would give best results, a twin core rad or a single with DBE?

08/09/2011
    Marshdom

1 replies

Can you direct me to valve information on your web site please?

Hi, great site but I can't seem to see information on the valves you offer. Could you direct me to the appropriate area please.

Many thanks.

P. Shiny

08/09/2011
    PShiny

1 replies

Heater Guards

Hello, does anyone know where to find the NHS Estates Guidelines for appliance guards and how to make sure guards meet their requirements?

05/09/2011
    j_aianos

1 replies

Jaga Geo Fittings

Hello,
    I have a Jaga Geo Vertical radiator, but all of a sudden the T Piece fitting into the radiator (T Piece with tight plug) has started leaking at the swivel joint. Is there some way I can fix this or can I buy a replacement fitting?

Thanks...

27/08/2011
    DarrenAnderson

1 replies

closed system

Hello, can the Iguana range (Circo model) be used on a closed heating system? The system is pumped, not gravity fed.

Thank you in advance.

P.Shiny

17/08/2011
    PShiny