01531 631 533
1 replies


Posted on 14/10/2013 3:32pm

Where can I order Knockonwood radiators (in Surrey)?

1 Replies
  • Jaga_JustinV
    Commented on 14/10/2013 4:03pm


    thanks for your question, you should be able to purchase through any major merchant, such as Travis Perkins, Graham, Jewson, Pipe Center, Plumb Center, BSS, PTS, Plumbase etc.

    If you have any trouble then please phone our sales department on 01531 631 533 who will be able to assist you further.


Please complete the form below to ask us about any of our products or their applications and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.

Cookies & Your Privacy

We make use of cookies on this website to store small snippets of information on your computer.

This information is used to provide both a superior experience and also provide us with anonymous information about how visitors use our website.

Dismiss Find out more