01531 631 533
2 replies

Where can I buy replacement Thermostative Rad Valves?

Posted on 14/11/2012 12:24pm

the box we have at the moment has the following details on :- Thermostatkop Jaga Asdering Code No. EN215. 50900.1104 901.801.003. I am struggling to source these.

2 Replies
  • Justin_Jagauk
    Commented on 18/06/2012 10:04am


    Looking at the first part of the code - 5090.1104 - these are our white TRV heads and are £24.20 list.

    For more information please see this link.... http://www.jaga.co.uk/technical-support

    You can purchase through any major merchant such as BSS, Jewson, Plumb Center etc.

    Yours sincerely.

    Jaga Heating Products (UK) Ltd.

  • AndyW_JagaUK
    Commented on 18/06/2012 10:04am

    This is a Jaga TRV Head. This is available from any of the national plumbers merchants (Pipe Center, BSS/PTS, City Plumbing, Graham Group, Jewsons, Travis Perkins etc...). The Jaga product code for this item is 5090.1104. If you give this code to a Jaga approved merchant they will be able to purchase them from Jaga. Alternatively you could contact the Jaga sales office on 01531 631 533 or jaga@jaga.co.uk to purchase this item directly.
    This TRV head will fit on many of the Jaga valve bodies so if it is the actual valve body that you require, please forward a photo of the valve to the above email adress so that we can identify it.


    Andy W
    Jaga UK

Please complete the form below to ask us about any of our products or their applications and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.

Cookies & Your Privacy

We make use of cookies on this website to store small snippets of information on your computer.

This information is used to provide both a superior experience and also provide us with anonymous information about how visitors use our website.

Dismiss Find out more