01531 631 533
1 replies

Jaga DBE Communications Cable

Posted on 10/03/2013 2:49pm

Hi, what kind of cable do I need to use the Jaga DBE Communcations Software you have provided here: http://www.jaga.be/drivers/JAGA_DBE_CUSTOMERS.zip

1 Replies
  • AndyW_JagaUK
    Commented on 27/02/2012 9:51am

    You will need a cable that is capable of linking from your PC (either USB or serial Comms) to the DBE circuit board (RJ45)
    The cables are available to purchase from us:
    Order code DBEC.C01 (serial type). £62.00 list ex VAT
    Order Code DBEC.C02 (USB type). £106.30 lis ex VAT
    The above also includes the initial issue of the software.
    I hope this helps
    Andy W
    Jaga UK

Please complete the form below to ask us about any of our products or their applications and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.

Cookies & Your Privacy

We make use of cookies on this website to store small snippets of information on your computer.

This information is used to provide both a superior experience and also provide us with anonymous information about how visitors use our website.

Dismiss Find out more