01531 631 533
1 replies

Faulty TRV's

Posted on 17/11/2012 10:44am

Dear Jaga, I work for a housing Association and Jaga radiators were fitted to one of our 60 flat Extra Care schemes, along with jaga TRV's, some of these TRV's are now proving faulty, were can we source new Jaga TRV's locally?? Many thanks Colin Lee, Senior Clerk of Works

1 Replies
  • Justin_Jagauk
    Commented on 13/02/2012 9:00am

    Hello Colin,

    You can purchase the TRVs / TRV Heads through any major merchant such as BSS, Pipeline, Jewson, PTS, Graham, Plumb Center etc.

    For more information on the valves please see the following link:


    Kind regards.

Please complete the form below to ask us about any of our products or their applications and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.

Cookies & Your Privacy

We make use of cookies on this website to store small snippets of information on your computer.

This information is used to provide both a superior experience and also provide us with anonymous information about how visitors use our website.

Dismiss Find out more