01531 631 533
1 replies

iguana angled chrome valve coupling set

Posted on 12/11/2012 8:24am
garry newton

Hi, I have purchased a jaga iguana chrome angled valve set to go with my jaga Iguana radiator, but haven't got the coupling connection set to go with the valve to fit pipes. B & Q where i got my radiator have said up to 3 to 4 weeks for re ordering a new valve set,, the problem is plumber is booked for a week 2morro & winter is beckening, i need heat fast or asap, can you tell me how i can get my hands on this connection coupling set for my plumber coming next week i would be grateful if you could advise, with Regards Garry

1 Replies
  • Justin_Jagauk
    Commented on 20/10/2011 4:04pm

Hi Garry,

is it just the chrome adaptors and olives you are after to join the pipework to the valve? If you are using 15mm copper pipe we can get some to you.

If so please email your address details to jaga@jaga.co.uk and we will do our best to get some out ASAP.

many thanks.

Please complete the form below to ask us about any of our products or their applications and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.

Cookies & Your Privacy

We make use of cookies on this website to store small snippets of information on your computer.

This information is used to provide both a superior experience and also provide us with anonymous information about how visitors use our website.

Dismiss Find out more