01531 631 533
1 replies

what is low temperature ? Will the radiators work with 35 degrees c water?

Posted on 14/11/2012 6:32am
howard

what is low temperature ? Will the radiators work with 35 degrees c water?

1 Replies
  • Justin_Jagauk
    Commented on 10/03/2013 4:29pm

Hello Howard and thank you for your question.

Low temperature will refer to the temperature of the flow. I assume you are using a ground source or heat source pump (or some other renewable source) as your temperature is so low.

With regards to the second part of your question, yes, our units will work with such low temperatures, however, the heat output will usually be reduced due to such low temperatures so a larger unit will usually be needed. Most people using a renewable source that use low flow and return temperatures will normally go with the Strada DBE option, these are our normal Strada units but with fans which help to increase output and bring the size of the units down. Each Strada DBE unit will require an electric socket for the transformer to be plugged into (this is similar to a phone charger in size).

You will need to apply a correction factor to match that of your design criteria (flow, return and room temps) and natural convection has a different correction factor to that of a fan assisted  DBE unit.

I appreciate this may sound a little overwhelimg so if you would like to send us any details of heat losses and dimension restrictions we will be happy to select something to get things rolling.

If you would like to have a look at the following links to get an idea of the product I am suggesting please click here >>http://www.jaga.co.uk/products/wall-mounted/strada/

Yours sincerely

Justin.

Please complete the form below to ask us about any of our products or their applications and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.

Cookies & Your Privacy

We make use of cookies on this website to store small snippets of information on your computer.

This information is used to provide both a superior experience and also provide us with anonymous information about how visitors use our website.

Dismiss Find out more