01531 631 533
1 replies

Leaking Radiator Valve

Posted on 17/11/2012 12:07am
PeterKing

I have an Iguana Arco fitted with a Angled thermostat valve. The valve has started leaking where the flow pipe enters the valve at the back. This happened after the radiator was removed and refitted for decorating. I've refitted several times with no joy. When I checked carefully I noticed that the split olive is not closing correctly when the fitting is tightened - it closes at an angle and the two edges slide past each other and do not seal. Where can I get a replacement olive ?

1 Replies
  • Justin_Jagauk
    Commented on 05/10/2011 10:40am

Hello Peter,

If you would like to e-mail your address to jaga@jaga.co.uk we can arrange for a new pair of Deco nuts / olives to be sent out to you to suit 15mm copper pipe.

Regards.

Please complete the form below to ask us about any of our products or their applications and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.

Cookies & Your Privacy

We make use of cookies on this website to store small snippets of information on your computer.

This information is used to provide both a superior experience and also provide us with anonymous information about how visitors use our website.

Dismiss Find out more