01531 631 533
2 replies

Twin Core or DBE?

Posted on 14/11/2012 6:18pm
Marshdom

I plan to use JAGA rads (3 downstairs and 4 up, 7 total) with a conventional boiler system. I would like quick heat in the 2 living areas. Which would give best results, a twin core rad or a single with DBE?

2 Replies
  • Justin_Jagauk
    Commented on 12/09/2011 10:41pm

Hello Dominic,

The Twin heating element (Types 6, 11, 16 & 21) will give a better output than that of the single heating elements (types 10, 15 & 20). If you have length restrictions then you can use a twin element to help give more output from a shorter length Strada (or other Jaga products using the Low H2O technology).

I trust that this helps answer your question but if you would like to discuss this in more detail then please contact the office on 01531 631 533 or e-mail jaga@jaga.co.uk

Regards

Justin.

• Justin_Jagauk
    Commented on 12/09/2011 10:42pm

Sorry, using the DBE with a single or twin element will increase output by a set amount, for example, using a 1000mm long T10 heating element and DBE will see the output increase by 300 watts (comfort mode). Using a T11 you will get 600 watts additional output (again, at comfort).

Hope this helps but if you would like to discuss in more detail please contact the office on contact number in previous post.

Regards

Justin.

Please complete the form below to ask us about any of our products or their applications and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.

Cookies & Your Privacy

We make use of cookies on this website to store small snippets of information on your computer.

This information is used to provide both a superior experience and also provide us with anonymous information about how visitors use our website.

Dismiss Find out more