01531 631 533
1 replies

Jaga Geo Fittings

Posted on 15/11/2012 11:55am
DarrenAnderson

Hello,
I have a Jaga Geo Vertical radiator, but all of a sudden the T Piece fitting into the radiator (T Piece with tight plug) has started leaking at the swivel joint. Is there some way I can fix this or can I buy a replacement fitting?

Thanks
Darren

1 Replies
  • Justin_Jagauk
    Commented on 05/09/2011 9:06pm

Hello Darren,

apologies for the delay in replying.

Did you or the installer use PTFE tape when installing? how long has the piece been fitted? has it just started after sometime or started after just a few days?

You could purchase a new one; the code and price is below;

TPCE.006.009 (chrome) = £ 4.30 each (extended t-piece for use with cover plate).
    OR
    TPCE.004.009 (chrome) = £ 4.30 each (standard t-piece).

You can purchase through the merchant you bought the Geo from or if you have any queries please contact our sales office on 01531 631 533.

Yours sincerely.

Justin.

Please complete the form below to ask us about any of our products or their applications and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.

Cookies & Your Privacy

We make use of cookies on this website to store small snippets of information on your computer.

This information is used to provide both a superior experience and also provide us with anonymous information about how visitors use our website.

Dismiss Find out more