01531 631 533
1 replies

circo models

Posted on 17/11/2012 8:58am
gasmandan

Looking to install a full wet system, circo rads I have experience with and very happy with there performance. Having read some of the other models you offer I decide to install 4 12v dc fans behind the rad which has increased its performance by about 30% interms of time to reach the desired room temperature.

I would like to know if you would supply direct to the trade or would prefere me to liase with the merchants?

Looking for roughly 4 circo corners possibly 6, 1 freestanding and one 2meter trench heater

Also is it possible to order circo rads to the full range of ral colours?

1 Replies
  • Justin_Jagauk
    Commented on 31/05/2011 9:15am

Hello, thank you for your question, please see answers below....... .

You would need to purchase through an approved Jaga merchant such as BSS, Wolseley, Jewson etc.

Yes, the colour range we can offer is shown on this link >> http://www.jaga.co.uk/colours-and-grilles all colours shown begining with 2 or 3 (e.g. 214 / 314) and special colours 001, 002, 003, 005, 006, 007 & 008.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Please complete the form below to ask us about any of our products or their applications and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.

Cookies & Your Privacy

We make use of cookies on this website to store small snippets of information on your computer.

This information is used to provide both a superior experience and also provide us with anonymous information about how visitors use our website.

Dismiss Find out more