01531 631 533
2 replies

Do Strada DBE and Linea Plus function differently from Basic DBE Contract Radiator ?

Posted on 17/11/2012 8:22am
Simon

Strada DBE and Linea Plus seem from the website to be likely to serve my purposes equally well, ignoring issues of heat output. Therefore, my choice will be driven by driven by comparing looks and prices ? Should I also be considering the 'Basic DVBE contract radiator' ? This gets less coverage on the website. Is its functionality the same as that of Strada and Line Plus ?

2 Replies
  • Justin_Jagauk
    Commented on 21/02/2011 9:17am

Hello Simon,

thanks for your message. Yes, the functionality is the same, I think the reason why the Basic is not given much coverage on our website is that it is very much a project driven product for large projects such as colleges, offices etc - the lead time is approxcimately 6-8 working weeks. The Strada and Linea are much more a 'domestic' product and are on a shorter lead times. All three units have the same Low H2O heating element in and the fans are the same, the only difference is the casing design.

Hope this helps.

Yours sincerely.

Justin.

• Simon
    Commented on 21/02/2011 11:38am

Justin,

Thank you for your guidance. I will be in touch for final advice pre-ordering in a few days.

Simon

Please complete the form below to ask us about any of our products or their applications and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.

Cookies & Your Privacy

We make use of cookies on this website to store small snippets of information on your computer.

This information is used to provide both a superior experience and also provide us with anonymous information about how visitors use our website.

Dismiss Find out more