01531 631 533
1 replies

Jaga Iguana angled wall mounted decorative Thermostatic radiator valve connection set Chrome effect

Posted on 17/11/2012 11:26am
Gerry

I purchased a Jaga Iguana angled wall mounted decorative Thermostatic radiator valve connection set Chrome effect from B&Q a while ago. It has been stored for some time and now I want to fit it I realise it does not have a Thermostatic head supplied. I have contacted B&Q about it and all I get is we no longer stock item and cannot help. Please can you tell me if it should have had a Head supplied or was it just the valve. thank you.

1 Replies
  • AndyW_JagaUK
    Commented on 05/01/2011 4:11pm

Gerry,
    The set you purchased from B&Q should have come with a chrome TRV head. The valve body would have been in a box in a plastic bag. Also in that plastic bag would have been a box with the TRV head and a plastic bag with the nuts / olives for the pipework connections

Regards

Andy W
    Jaga UK

Please complete the form below to ask us about any of our products or their applications and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.

Cookies & Your Privacy

We make use of cookies on this website to store small snippets of information on your computer.

This information is used to provide both a superior experience and also provide us with anonymous information about how visitors use our website.

Dismiss Find out more