01531 631 533
3 replies

IGUANA CIRCO DESIGNER RADIATOR VALVE SETS

Posted on 17/11/2012 9:29am
ampaliok

Dear Jaga, Help!! I am a huge fan of your radiators and am gradually swopping all my old rads to your Iguana design rads. I have however hit a huge snag with my 2 most recent Iguana Arco and Circo, I purchased them both along with the designer radiator valve sets approx 2 months ago. Its taken me from then until now to get a plumber to fix them. I was horrified to be told that I hve purchased the incorrect valve sets. Apparantely I need straight valves and I have angled. The retailer will not exchange for me as their return policy is 45 days. They are both brand new in their boxes still. Is there any possibilty that you would consider exchanging them for the correct valve for me if I pay postage both ways? In desperation.... Please PLEASE can you help!!

3 Replies
  • JagaAdmin
    Commented on 27/10/2010 1:39pm

Thanks - we will be in touch directly with you by email.

The Jaga Team

• Justin_Jagauk
    Commented on 27/10/2010 3:50pm

Hello, passed this on to a colleague this morning and I have just been told that it has been dealt with.

Hope that all is ok, if there is anything else we can help with please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards.

Justin.

• ampaliok
    Commented on 02/11/2010 10:27pm

Dear Jaga, cannot thank you and all your team for all your help! as of this morning I now have the correct valve sets from yourselves. It is nice to find a company who will go the extra mile to help their customers

Kind Regards Annemarie.

Please complete the form below to ask us about any of our products or their applications and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.

Cookies & Your Privacy

We make use of cookies on this website to store small snippets of information on your computer.

This information is used to provide both a superior experience and also provide us with anonymous information about how visitors use our website.

Dismiss Find out more