01531 631 533
1 replies

Can your trench heating be linked to my skirting heating system that uses standard 15mm copper piping?

Posted on 16/11/2012 7:25am
climaboard

I market Climaboard in a number of European countries and am frequently asked if it will work with trench heaters, or if it will be OK to run under the front of French Doors. I'm looking for a compatible product to fill this requirement and that I could recommend.

1 Replies
  • AndyW_JagaUK
    Commented on 21/09/2010 1:52pm

Hi,
    Any of the Jaga products will work on a 15mm central heating system. I would suggest that you look at our Mini Canal range of trench heating. There is a wide range of sizes and grille finishes to choose from. Outputs stated on the website are based on a 75 deg C flow and 65 deg C return, but we can calculate outputs at any other flow / return temperature.

Please complete the form below to ask us about any of our products or their applications and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.

Cookies & Your Privacy

We make use of cookies on this website to store small snippets of information on your computer.

This information is used to provide both a superior experience and also provide us with anonymous information about how visitors use our website.

Dismiss Find out more