1 replies

Replacement casing for Strada radiator

I have a Jaga Strada type 11 radiator, height 650mm. I would like to replace the casing with one that is shorter, preferably a 200mm one. The radiator itself is fine, I just want to make the change for cosmetic reasons. Is it possible just to buy a replacement casing...

06/03/2011
    yhanthlei@gmail.com

1 replies

How do I bleed the Jaga Twine radiators?

I have installed some Twine radiators. Please could tell me how to bleed them?

04/03/2011
    josephyroyle

1 replies

How do I bleed your Linea Range

Hi, I used your Linea range in my house, some of them are long & narrow which I can see the chrome screw to use for bleeding but upstairs I have another type which when I take the grill off doesn't have this, all I can tell you about these...

03/03/2011
    Hismum

1 replies

Do you have a dostirbutor in ireland ?

Do you have a distributor in ireland ?

02/03/2011
    RonanFox

2 replies

Where can I find installation manuals for the cocoon

Hi

I would like to look through some installation data for the Cocoon to check if it mentions about leaving clearance st the sides for removing the casing.

02/03/2011
    ak@mne.co.uk

1 replies

sourcing old TRVs

we have one of your old TRVs and require 4 more for a specific job, is there anyway we can source these ?

01/03/2011
    ogspeed

1 replies

Suitability for post fit in timber suspended floor

Looking for a trench type radiator to fit in a recess 1000mm x 300mm and with a maximum depth of something like 180mm - this is an unusual situation where I intend fitting within the underfloor heating system beneath a wooden floor. The room in question has 3 outside walls...

22/02/2011
    woodyskw

1 replies

Measurements of the heat exchanger Strada

I greet
    We are distributor of radiators Jaga in Poland (Cracow).I have a question concerning of exact measurements of heat exchangers to radiators Strada. I need the information on real lengths of each heat exchangers for Strada. For example how much the real length in cm has the heat exchanger L050,060,070,080,090,100,110,120,140,160,180,200,240,280

I...

22/02/2011
    Jaga Art Studio Cracow

1 replies

Mini freestanding - no heat coming out.

Pipes to and from hot, thermostat on 4, bleed valve performed.

20/02/2011
    warwick

2 replies

Do Strada DBE and Linea Plus function differently from Basic DBE Contract Radiator ?

Strada DBE and Linea Plus seem from the website to be likely to serve my purposes equally well, ignoring issues of heat output. Therefore, my choice will be driven by driven by comparing looks and prices ? Should I also be considering the 'Basic DVBE contract radiator' ? This gets...

19/02/2011
    Simon

1 replies

replacement parts for knockwood radiator

hi i have some jaga knockwood radiators in my house but need some new fittings for the valve.the valve code is vpdbwa74.I need the fittings ivar 15-16 to connect to the radiator and the bleed valve .can you help.thanks nick

20/02/2011
    grmota

1 replies

Problems sizing a Strada... to replace stell panel ride. MOving from Gas Combi to ASHP

Hi, I am strugling with the Calcs to Size a Strada. room size is 4mx4.5mx2.5m moving to an ASHP to replace combi. Room has excellent insulation and required temp is 20 degrees. my calcs point me to a whopping 2000 x 650 type 11 strada. ...

18/02/2011
    longm

1 replies

finger entrapment

Do the radiators you make (in particular the Cocoon) meet requirements in terms of finger entrapment risks to childen? and if so to what standard?

10/02/2011
    PWood

1 replies

Supplier of Jaga radiators in the Strathclyde area.

Supplier of Jaga radiators in the Strathclyde area.

10/02/2011
    Andrew.Morton

1 replies

Hi, do you have a rep or supplier in Ireland - also is there a typical construction detail for trench radiator available? thanks

Hi, do you have a rep or supplier in Ireland - also is there a typical construction detail for trench radiator available? thanks

08/02/2011
    patrick@pha.ie

1 replies

How to close valves

How do I turn off a Strada two pipe valve set to enable me to remove the radiator?Thank you

05/02/2011
    Turald

0 replies

Please advise suitable Towel Rails for installation onto Hot Water System

John Watson Sustainability

04/02/2011
    john watson

0 replies

1 replies

Smell coming from recently fitted radiator

I have recently had a Geo thermal radiator fitted by a professional plumber and a smell has started to come off it (within 24hrs) any help as to what can be happening would be greatly appreciated.

23/01/2011
    GJL

1 replies

hi I am installling a g source heat pump and need advice on rads verses under floor heating

advice please on rads or under floor heating most efficiant to heat with goun source heat pump

13/01/2011
    christine

0 replies

Tempo surface temperature

Do your Tempo LST radiators comply with BS8300 surface temperature of 41 deg C?

14/01/2011
    john@neptunebs.co.uk

3 replies

Isolating an Iguana angled valve

I have a Jaga Iguana Aplano radiator with the Iguana Angled Wall Mounted Valve, fitted in 2008. I don't know if the valve is fitted in two pipe or monotube mode and I can't get a view behind it to find out.

I now have a leak from one...

09/01/2011
    I_Thompson

2 replies

Taboe-Sani with electric element heating at the bottom but not at the top

Have a Taboe-Sani radiator with electric element which is heating at the bottom but not the top, guessing this is due to not enough water in the radiator, can this just be topped up? What is the correct procedure? Thanks

04/01/2011
    Huck

2 replies

Strada low heat output

I have 2 strada radiators and the heat output seems to be very low. They are both quite large (about 15cm deep, 1.1m wide, 60cm high). Placing your hand above the radiator feels like a very gentle warmth - less than a toaster. What can I check? I already unscrewed...

04/01/2011
    Jarmes

1 replies

Jaga Iguana angled wall mounted decorative Thermostatic radiator valve connection set Chrome effect

I purchased a Jaga Iguana angled wall mounted decorative Thermostatic radiator valve connection set Chrome effect from B&Q a while ago. It has been stored for some time and now I want to fit it I realise it does not have a Thermostatic head supplied. I have contacted B&Q about...

04/01/2011
    Gerry

1 replies

radiators are not working on the ground floor but are on on full on the upper two floors.

JAGA radiators are completely cold on the ground floor (despite the thermostat being on full) yet the same radiators connected to the same DRAYTON LP722 controller and OSO Indirect 210 Boiler, are all working on the upper floors. I am not a plumber just trying to solve for myself....

04/01/2011
    propinquity

0 replies

how do I bleed a jaga iguana corner radiator please?

we are listening to the sound like a waterfall and assume there is air in the radiator. we hope you can help.We are not sure what tool to use to bleed the radiator, and due to its' height it's difficult to see what we should be doing.

28/12/2010
    evahowe

1 replies

Strada

do you have any strada radiators in stock in the UK

20/12/2010
    janet

1 replies

Jan

I'm installing a GSHP and want to know what radiators are suitable and how to calculate sizes for bedrooms and bathrooms. many thanks

09/12/2010
    jan williams

1 replies

Where can I use a Strada radiator?

Can I use a Strada Jaga radiator in an ordinary household heating system? (ie non heatpump - just the normal circulation of hot water heated by a boiler)

02/12/2010
    dalla