When a radiator is installed it protrudes from the wall and may result in a potential physical hazard for vulnerable individuals. The Jaga Maxi 2020 Continuous provides continuous casing from wall-to-wall based on the strong, robust Jaga Maxi 2020 LST radiator and an aesthetically pleasing finish.
Welded infills are connected to the Jaga Maxi 2020 LST – ensuring all the features and benefits of this product with continuous sections that are as strong as the radiator casings. Casings can be locked and the joining strip secured so they cannot be removed. This product is suitable for all projects such as offices, doctor’s surgeries, hospitals, etc.
Jaga Continuous Maxi LST is available with heights 440mm, 590mm and 740mm. Lengths are made up of casings ranging from 633mm to 2033mm with joining strips to make bespoke runs.
- All the benefits of the Jaga Maxi 2020 LST
- Continuous casings can run wall-to-wall
- Can be used with Jaga ventilation system ‘Oxygen’
- Extensive range and compact sizes even at low temperatures (using DBE technology)
- Anti-bacterial paint finish
- Anti-ligature grilles
- Anti-ligature shrouds for safe thermostatic controls
- Split deliveries available of elements and brackets with casings to follow
For further details on sizes and outputs please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete the form below to ask us about any of our products or their applications and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.