We are always looking for great people who share our vision and values.
Business Development Manager – South East
Jaga UK has a vacancy for a Business Development Manager to cover the south east of England (south of the Thames). It is essential the successful candidate has experience of sales in the HVAC sector and should have particularly strong relationships with mechanical consulting engineers.
About Jaga UK
Jaga UK is devoted to supplying great HVAC products through great people. We do this by designing and developing ecologically sustainable products that positively impact our planet and working tirelessly to create a positive environment for our employees, customers and partners.
Our ideal world is built around our five core values to guide and keep us focused on sustainability, creativity and social responsibility. These are the principles we seek in developing our business, our people, products and partners.
Reporting Lines and Working Relationships
- Reports to Regional Sales Manager
- Working relationships with the management team, business development managers, technical consultants and all internal departments.
- Develop and implement a regional business plan that will deliver the objectives of the company
- Take a proactive approach to achieving agreed business objectives.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers to ensure repeat business and business growth.
- Create new business opportunities by building relationships with new target customers.
- Specification is key to the success of the business, therefore a minimum of 50% of all activity should focus on Consulting Engineers in securing Jaga specifications.
- Develop relationship marketing opportunities with existing and new target customers.
- Make best use of lead information to identify projects relevant to key market sectors and develop these to secure Jaga specifications and business opportunities.
- Identify CPD opportunities and support Technical Consultants in delivering them.
- Identify networking opportunities to promote the Jaga brand.
- Identify marketing opportunities and attend events when required.
- Develop relationships with internal and external colleagues to ensure that enquiries, quotations, specifications, negotiations and orders are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Work efficiently with all departments to meet company and individual objectives.
- Contribute to sales meetings and any other departmental meeting as required.
- Provide design and product selection advice to customers.
- Carry out site surveys when required.
- Provide installation advice to customers.
- Assist in post order customer service process as required.
- Report on all activities, prospects and sales opportunities through company CRM and other systems.
- Ensure compliance with company health & safety policy and the health & safety policy of those businesses or construction sites visited.
- Always represent the company in a professional manner.
- Meet the objectives agreed with your line manager. These will be set at the beginning of any financial year and reviewed at performance appraisals periodically throughout the year.
- Ensure sales reports and expenses are submitted in a timely fashion.
- Continually update CRM in accordance with Policy Document (Minimum Standards for External Sales Team)
- Report to the business anything that could affect the business in terms of:-
- Competitor, customer and general market activity.
- New product or sector opportunities.
- Legislative changes.
- Take responsibility for own personal development.
- Bribery act.
- Perform work according to company standards and policies.
- Live the five core values of the business.
- Attractive basic salary
- Uncapped commission
- Company pension
- Company car or car allowance.
Please apply through LinkedIn.
If there are currently no vacancies or none suitable for you, but you think you are a great fit for Jaga UK – please complete the form and attach your CV – or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll contact you when a suitable role becomes available.